(NaturalNews) In October 2011, Nikola Aleksi, leader of Ecological Movement of Novi Sad in Serbia, was arrested and fined. Earlier on his way to a conference in Belgrade, an attempt was reportedly made on his life. And Monsanto has sued him with the threat of removing him and his family from their rented flat as “collateral.” STORY
- iSRAELI Art Students Infiltration/Spying Mossad
- In Reference To The Post Modern Corporate Media Trayvon Circus And the Theatre Being Created In Preparation For Manufactured Race War
- Fires Breaking Out Across Vietnam- Sun Related?
- The Establishment Are Trying To Hawk Via ‘Bioethicism’ That Life Is About As Sacred As Pulling Weeds From The Garden
- Gaddafi-Like Abraham Lincoln, Paid The Price For Resisting Rothschild Hegemony
- Strange Gelatinous Goo Falls From Skies In England- Geo-engineering By-product?
- Affordable 3D Printing Will Inevitably Change The Face Of Commerce, Industry and Corporate Manufacturing
- Crazy Eyes
- The Plot Thickens With Megaupload As Blogger points Out That Megaupload Founder Was About To Launch Megabox, Allowing Artist To Keep 90% Of Profits
- Three Cheers For Boston Bruin Goaltender Tim Thomas!
- City of Dallas effectively bans fracking December 13, 2013The Dallas City Council passed Wednesday new restrictions that bar hydraulic fracturing within 1,500 feet of a home, school, church, and other protected areas. The new rules effectively ban the practice within the city.RT
- American who vanished in Iran was on unsanctioned CIA mission – report December 13, 2013The retired FBI agent who seemed to vanish in Iran seven years ago was in fact on a strange unauthorized mission for the CIA that was organized by intelligence agents who did not have the authority to do so, a shocking new report has revealed.RT
- Presidential Address to the Federal Assembly December 13, 2013Russian President Vladimir Putin delivered his annual address to the Russian parliament on Thursday, covering key issues from foreign policy to education.RT
- Mexico approves historic bill ending 75-year oil monopoly December 13, 2013Mexico’s Congress has approved a bill to end a 75-year state oil monopoly by allowing foreign and domestic investors to enter the market.RT
- Declassified FBI docs detail warrantless drone surveillance December 13, 2013While previous reports have indicated that the FBI has sought to employ drone technology for years, newly unveiled documents from inside the agency show the extent to which the bureau believes it has the authority to conduct warrantless surveillance.RT
- City of Dallas effectively bans fracking December 13, 2013