(NaturalNews) In October 2011, Nikola Aleksi, leader of Ecological Movement of Novi Sad in Serbia, was arrested and fined. Earlier on his way to a conference in Belgrade, an attempt was reportedly made on his life. And Monsanto has sued him with the threat of removing him and his family from their rented flat as “collateral.” STORY
- In Reference To The Post Modern Corporate Media Trayvon Circus And the Theatre Being Created In Preparation For Manufactured Race War
- Fires Breaking Out Across Vietnam- Sun Related?
- The Establishment Are Trying To Hawk Via ‘Bioethicism’ That Life Is About As Sacred As Pulling Weeds From The Garden
- Gaddafi-Like Abraham Lincoln, Paid The Price For Resisting Rothschild Hegemony
- Strange Gelatinous Goo Falls From Skies In England- Geo-engineering By-product?
- Affordable 3D Printing Will Inevitably Change The Face Of Commerce, Industry and Corporate Manufacturing
- Crazy Eyes
- The Plot Thickens With Megaupload As Blogger points Out That Megaupload Founder Was About To Launch Megabox, Allowing Artist To Keep 90% Of Profits
- Three Cheers For Boston Bruin Goaltender Tim Thomas!
- MSM Can’t Hide This! Ron Paul Supporters In Full Fledged Florida!
- Mayor Bloomberg's advice to students: become plumbers May 20, 2013A college education won’t necessarily fatten your pockets, but the billionaire mayor of New York City has a suggestion he wants students to consider before they sign any costly tuition checks: what about becoming a plumber?RT
- Ongoing military rape epidemic: 85k vets treated for sex abuse in 2012 May 20, 2013More than 85,000 US veterans received medical treatment for sex abuse trauma in 2012, while only 4,000 applied for disability benefits. The numbers portray the shocking long-term consequences of sex abuse, days after the Pentagon acknowledged the problem.RT
- ‘Cameron wants to kick EU exit issue into long grass’ – UKIP leader May 20, 2013Despite the British government’s desire to soft-pedal the country’s possible EU exit, the referendum to decide UK’s future in the Union must be held before the 2015 general election, believes the leader of the UK Independence Party, Nigel Farage.RT
- Associated Press chief attacks White House over ‘unconstitutional’ investigation May 20, 2013The president of the Associated Press has lashed out at the United States government in his first interview since it was revealed that the AP was being investigated by the US Department of Justice.RT
- Texas votes on its own CISPA-like cyber bill May 20, 2013The biggest thing to come out of Texas may turn out to be a blow to Internet freedoms: legislators there are considering a bill that would compromise privacy on the Web for all residents of the Lone Star State.RT
- Mayor Bloomberg's advice to students: become plumbers May 20, 2013